Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Geez! It sure has been a while. A lot has happened since my last update that's for sure.
First off I got to go to the prom this year. I was asked by my asb teacher if I could go so I can see how it all works so when I am in charge next year I'll know what i'm doing , school is now over(as of today), I'm now officially a junior :) , my brother Kevin got married to Alejandra, I have hung out with Kara and Emily a lot. I've hung out with my "soon to be boyfriend but not quite yet" many times too, which has been pretty great if you ask me. Hmm, what else?? I've gotten a hair cut. I really miss my longer hair :( but change was good. I needed it.
Girls camp is coming up really soon!! I have 1st years this year, I'm really excited. I actually wanted 2nd years but 1st years will still be great. I'm very excited to have my camp sweater with my camp name on it. That'll be my favorite sweatshirt soon... when I finally get it. Haha.
Anywhoo...For my birthday(which is in 12 days!!!) my mom took me shopping for new clothes. For the last 3 days after school my mom and I have been at the mall shopping. I really only got shirts, but man! They are so cute! I love them! I still haven't modeled them yet, So pictures will come soon.. when I finally model for my mommy.
I think that's about all the updates I have. I'll upload tons of pictures now.. haha

No comments: