Sunday, August 9, 2009

Wow!

I can't believe how fast this summer has gone by. I feel like school just ended about a month ago. Oh, wait. It did. Hahaha, well I start school tomorrow morning at 7:40 AM! Ughh, I am so not wanting to get up so early. But I'm excited to see what my new teachers are like and to see everyone at school again. I'm sure this school year will fly by soo quick, and I sure hope it does. Lol. I've got everything all set. My new black suede backpack from jansport. I have my folder all ready with the paper. I have my pencils and pens in my backpack. I have my volleyball clothes all ready for my practice after school... which reminds me, this week is HELL week. Grr, I'm going to be soo sore! But yay! I'm starting school. I finally get it be in Chor 3 for dance and I get to go and dance again. I feel like I haven't in forever! Lol. Soo yeah, that's about it that's going on in my life. Oh and I have a NEW seminary teacher :) woot woot! Brother Allen is my teacher now! :) He's so awesome. He's going to make it soo much fun. Hahaha, after writing this I think it's gotten me pretty pumped up and excited. Can't wait. I feel like every hour today it's just getting closer and closer. Lol which ok, It really is. Hahaha

No comments: